Part of our valves and fittings for marine and shipbuilding industry as well as special industrial applications, Laminar offers different types of diaphragm valves.
Diaphragm valves are specifically used when cross-contamination has to be avoided. It helps that the fluid in the vessel will be clean from any residue.
Our diaphragm valves are available in:
- Straight type and angle type
- Sizes from 15 mm to 200 mm
- Flange connections according to EN 1092
- With socket ends
- With position indicator
- Body material of gunmetal or bronze
- Shaft material of brass and stainless steel
- Diaphragm material of EPDM and NBR
- Can be manually operated or with electrical, pneumatic or hydraulic actuator
The flanges alternatively can also be drilled according to ANSI, JIS or EN. The socket design is available with a NPT thread.
Our diaphragm valve main feature that is completely cleared of dead spots, gland-less and highly sealed and also available with ABS approval.